List:       voptalk
Subject:    [Voptalk] FW: Sample exploit code associated with the
From:       peter.thermos () palindrometech ! com (Peter Thermos)
Date:       2007-08-20 17:26:53

Perhaps they are trying to hide the real cause of the issue this time.
But I'm sure there will be others in the future.

Although vulnerabilities associated with malformed messages is not something
new there seems to be too much "coincidence" between the availability of the
exploit and the outage.

At the same time there isn't enough evidence to clarify the issue.

Peter