List:       voptalk
Subject:    [Voptalk] FW: denial-of-service attacks prevention
From:       pthermos () vopsecurity ! org (Peter Thermos)
Date:       2006-10-05 18:13:06

  _____

From: John Mach [mailto:john2mach@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:07 PM
To: voptalk@vopsecurity.org
Subject: denial-of-service attacks prevention

Hello,
I found an article on overloading problems on VoIP systems at
www.vodasec.com .
It seems to be an interesting article based on protocol behavior and
reliability mechanism of protocols. Hope other members yhaving industry
knowledge can put some comments on their products.

Thanks.
 JMach

  _____

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ev
t=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> call rates.