List:       vol-users
Subject:    [Vol-users] We (Volexity) are looking for a Malware Reverse Engineer
From:       Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-23 19:03:37

We at Volexity are looking for a Malware Reverse Engineer to join our team. The ideal \
candidate will have several years of experience in analyzing real-world malware and \
attacker toolsets as well as be familiar with the wider threat-intel and DFIR \
landscapes.

The job description can be found on our website:

https://www.volexity.com/company/careers/malware-reverse-engineer/

Volexity was founded by leading experts in the threat intelligence realm as well as \
several of the core Volatility developers. This includes Michael Ligh and myself. Our \
work centers on providing products, services, and training related to memory \
analysis, incident response, and threat intel. Our main client focus is highly \
targeted organizations across private industry, government, and NGOs.

Highlights of several of our efforts are on our blog, such as the recent Exchange \
vulnerability:

https://www.volexity.com/blog/2020/03/06/microsoft-exchange-control-panel-ecp-vulnerability-cve-2020-0688-exploited/

Digital targeting of China's minority Uyghur population:

https://www.volexity.com/blog/2019/09/02/digital-crackdown-large-scale-surveillance-and-exploitation-of-uyghurs/

And attack campaigns related to the 2016 United States election:

https://www.volexity.com/blog/2016/11/09/powerduke-post-election-spear-phishing-campaigns-targeting-think-tanks-and-ngos/

If this type of work interests you, then please submit your information on the career \
page linked above. Please do NOT reply to this email with your resume/application. \