List:       vol-users
Subject:    [Vol-users] Upcoming Memory Forensics Training in Reston
From:       Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-19 15:48:36

We wanted to send a reminder that our next Malware and Memory Forensics training \
offering will be in Reston in April. We are about 8 weeks away now and already have a \
number of seats filled. Our courses in the Reston/Herndon area generally sell out \
early so please contact us ASAP if you wish to attend.

Full information can be found here:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2018/11/malware-and-memory-forensics-training.html

We are looking forward to meeting many of you there!