List:       vol-users
Subject:    [Vol-users] BSidesNOLA 2017 Dates & CFP announced!
From:       Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-21 18:43:40

Hello All,

We are excited to announce that the date for BSidesNOLA 2017 is set and
that the CFP is live.

BSidesNOLA will take place on April 1st, 2017 in downtown New Orleans.
This will be our 5th year running, and we are expecting another sell out
crowd. If you have never been before, it is a day full of infosec talks,
networking, and contests along with plenty of local New Orleans food and
drinks - all for $15.

If you plan to submit to the CFP then please take your time in crafting
your submission. We don't review the submissions until after the
deadline ends so there is no benefit to submitting early. We also have a
highly competitive CFP, and every year we have to reject 15 or more
talks.  Give us your best so this doesn't happen to you!

Full information, including venue, how to register ($15 for all day),
and the CFP details can be found at:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/113990746/BSidesNOLA

If you have any questions then please contact us at bsidesnola [@@@]
gmail.com.