List:       vol-users
Subject:    [Vol-users] Volatility 2015 Summer Updates
From:       Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-26 18:22:03

We put together a quick blog post of upcoming and recent conferences,
research, analysis capabilities, and news related to Volatility.

It has been a pretty crazy summer, and we thank you all for the
continued support of the project!

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2015/08/volatility-updates-summer-2015.html

If you will be at HTCIA next week, be sure to stop by the Volexity booth
and say 'hi' to some of our team members. You will also get a chance to
win a free spot to a future training!

--
Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)