List:       vol-dev
Subject:    [Vol-dev] Memory Forensics Training by Volatility Developers is headed back to Reston!
From:       atcuno () gmail ! com (Andrew Case)
Date:       2013-06-25 3:26:59

After quickly selling out our recent course in Reston, we have now
scheduled another training there in November:

http://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2013/06/memory-forensics-training-reston-va.html

This course is taught directly by Volatility developers, and provides
intense training in memory forensics for incident response, malware
analysis, and digital forensic investigation.

We already have quite a few people signed up and had to turn away
people last time, so please contact us ASAP if you are interested in
taking it.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)