List:       vol-dev
Subject:    [Vol-dev] Plugin contest questions
From:       awalters () 4tphi ! net (AAron Walters)
Date:       2013-03-21 2:44:49

Hello emdel!

Thanks for your interest in the plugin contest.  It's great to see so many
people working on it!  You do not need to keep your submission private
until the notification. In fact, extra consideration will be given to
those who officially submit early.  As for posting screencasts and
soliciting feedback, that is encouraged.  The goal is to have the coolest
and most useable plugin at submission time. If you would prefer to submit
your questions to the dev team in private, that is also an option.  I
can't wait to see the cool plugin!

Thanks,

AW
The Volatility Project