List:       vol-dev
Subject:    [Vol-dev] Uploading changes to the trunk
From:       jamie.levy () gmail ! com (Jamie Levy)
Date:       2012-06-25 2:36:38

Are you trying to upload changes to the public Volatility repository?
Unless you are a committing member of the project, you cannot upload
files to there by way of svn...  You can, however, submit a patch to
the issues section of the project:
http://code.google.com/p/volatility/issues/list

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Michael Felber <MichaelFelber@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I have applied a small change to the output file name of malfind.py but
> Tortiose seems not to be willing to upload it.
>
> Error: Unallowed method.
>
> How can I upload the code using Tortoise SVN??
>

> CU
>

> Mic

PGP Fingerprint: 2E87 17A1 EC10 1E3E 11D3  64C2 196B 2AB5 27A4 AC92