List:       voipsec
Subject:    [VOIPSEC] If any of you are at Eurosec conference in Paris this
From:       dan_york () Mitel ! com
Date:       2007-05-21 20:44:32

VOIPSEC readers,

If any of you will be attending the EUROSEC conference in Paris this week,
Martyn Davies will be speaking on Wednesday (May 23) on the topic of VoIP
security:

  http://www.devoteam.fr/eurosec/2007/home.php?lang=en

And yes, those of you who listen to Blue Box will know that I was supposed
to be speaking there, but as sometimes happens, my schedule changed and I
am unable to attend.  Martyn was able to step in and cover for me - and
I'm greatly appreciative of that.  It looks like quite an interesting
conference.  Anyway, if any of you are going to Paris for the event,
Martyn will be in that first session and I know he's always interested in
meeting people from the VOIPSA/VoIP world.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP