List:       voipsec
Subject:    [VOIPSEC] www.voipninja.com - independent VoIP device security
From:       "Shawn Merdinger" <shawnmer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-19 19:50:40

A quick note to let folks know of this independent VoIP security
evaluation effort.

Key points:

* Small group of ethical independent security researchers conducting
"real world" security evaluations of VoIP devices as a public service
effort to improve VoIP security.

*Completely independent effort and unaffiliated with any VoIP device vendors.

*Responsible and public disclosure of device vulnerabilities -
Vulnerability information is not sold.

We are seeking some support of this independent security testing in
the form of VoIP devices or via PayPal donations that we'll use to buy
VoIP devices like phones, PBXs and gateways.

For more details, contact information and current/upcoming projects,
please visit www.voipninja.com

Thanks!
Shawn Merdinger