List:       vocal-dev
Subject:    [vocal-dev] RFC 3261 compliance ?
From:       "Rajneesh M - SPAN" <rajneesh_m () spanservices ! com>
Date:       2005-06-09 12:42:03

Hi,

As I read in Vovida.org that VOCAL 1.5.0 is partially compliance with 3261,
So could any body please tell me that what exactly have been implemented in
VOCAL 1.5.0 according to RFC 3261 & what didn't implement ?
If you can tell any source where I can get info like how much change have
been done in VOCAL 1.5.0, according to section 28(changes from RFC 2543) of
RFC 3261, that would be great help from your side.

Regards,
Rajneesh

SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress, Together"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \
This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the use \
of an individual or entity  named above and may contain information that is \
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are \
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or \
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in \
error, please notify us immediately by return email or itsupport@spanservices.com and \
destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions, and  other information in this \
message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN, shall be understood to \
be  neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.