List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] Does anybody know how to use siph323csgw?
From:       Abraham WEI <abraham.wei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 7:46:02

I suceeded in building my Vocal 1.5 and siph323csgw on Red Hat LInux
7.3. And I followed the instructions given in the documents. My
siph323csgw did start to work, since I saw those processes. However, I
wonder how an H323 user is able to contact a SIP user through my Vocal
system. Does anyone have any idea on that?
Regards.
Abe