List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] Help in Subcribe/Notify Voice mail
From:       kommineni shankar <kommi_shankar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-10 9:48:55

Hi,

I am a newbie to vocal. I have installed vocal 1.5.0
on Red Hat9.0 with all the default values and see all
the servers running

fs 5080               4560
fs 5085               4558
fs 5090               4565
fs 5095               4564
fs 5100               4561
fs 5105               4559
fsvm 5110             4563
ms 5060               4566
ms 5065               4567
ps                    4532
rs 5070               4568
vmserver              4562

I created two user 3333 and 4444 with voce mail
enabled and giving voice email address to which the
voice mail is to be sent is : shankar@yahoo.com

I am using pingtel xpressa softphone to connect to
vocal server. I have configured two phones one to 3333
and 4444. And i was successful in making a call to
both sides and was able to leave message was sent to
the email address given.

My Problem:
----------

But i was not able to configure my softphone to voice
mail server so as to hear voice mail messages from
softphone and notify when there is a new voice mail
message

I configured my softphone with

Forward on No Answer :
    sip:7000@192.168.140.188
Forward on busy:
   sip:7000@192.168.140.188

PHONESET_MSG_WAITING_SUBSCRIBE :
    sip:7000@192.168.144.188:5110
PHONESET_VOICEMAIL_RETRIEVE:
   sip:7000@192.168.144.188:5110

(Not Clear of how to configure the above two values )

After restarting the softphone it shows "No Vociemail"
 even if i leave a message from a different caller it
still indicates "No Voice Mail" when i click on the
button to connect to the user's vocie mail box i hear
message " Forwading to Vocei mail but however the user
is not subscribed so call later" and gets
disconnected.

How i do i subscirbe a user to the voice mail server
so the when i click on a button in soft phone it get
redirected to the correponding user voice mail box.

Please give me sugesstion of how to configure users to
voice mail server so that the user can connect to
voice mail box from the soft phone.

Any sugesstion or help is of great use.

Regards,
Shankar