List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] Question on multiple user-gateway marshal servers.
From:       Ben Greear <greearb () candelatech ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 21:13:49

I have the all-in-one setup configured and working pretty
good for my needs...

However, I would like to be able to add more gateways.

I think the design I want is something like this:

[UA]* -- [gateway] ---  [all-in-one box] --- [gateway] -- [UA]*

NOTE:  by [UA]* I mean potentially lots of user-agents.

There are diagrams in the VOCAL VOIP book that show multiple
marshals, but I cannot find where it describes how to configure
them in this situation...

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben