List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] Pingtel phones and voicemail
From:       "kevin crowe" <crowkevi () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 14:45:41

Recently I have sucessfully setup 2 pingtel phones that can talk to one
another.  I am trying to get the voicemail working on them.  I have tried
everything I can think of to try to make it work.  The phones web files look
like they are configured properly.  I know that the voicemail server works
because I can send voicemail messages to my e-mail account using the SIPset
client.  If anyone can help me in getting the voicemail to work with the
pingtel phones that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

  Kevin