List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] Vocal - MGCP
From:       "González,_Ramiro" <ramgonzalez () antel ! com ! uy>
Date:       2003-08-26 17:51:47

Hi!. I'm new in this list and in vocal. I've reading the documentation in the site, \
but I have problems to understand some things. I want a softswitch than can talk and \
control voice gateways using MGCP, in order to have the signaling apart from data (or \
voice). Can I do that using the MGCP/SIP translator?

Thanks!