List:       vnc-list
Subject:    MSVCRT Error
From:       "Lapointe, Michel" <michel.lapointe () viasystems ! com>
Date:       2000-01-31 12:02:11

Hi,

I've successfully installed WinVNC on hundreds of currently working
machines.  They all have IE4, Office 97.  When I try to run it on a newly
installed windows 95 station, I got the following error Missing dll :
MSVCRT.DLL.  I was thinking that this dll was part of Windows (all I have is
msvcrt20.dll and msvcrt40.dll).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Michel Lapointe