List:       vnc-list
Subject:    vnc-list-digest V1 #146
From:       owner-vnc-list-digest () orl ! co ! uk (vnc-list-digest)
Date:       1998-11-30 6:00:02

vnc-list-digest       Monday, November 30 1998       Volume 01 : Number 146

VNC-LIST-DIGEST is a daily collection of the messages sent to the
VNC mailing list.  For more information about VNC see the home page
http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc .

In this issue:

	linux
	Memory leak fixed by posted patch
	Chording to emulate middle button?
	Twm cursor warping eludes VNC Win95 client
	Re: linux
	Re: WinVNC Server
	running server when logging out
	Re: Multiple Xvnc at boot time?
	watching tv
	Re: fontpath problems (was: Re: found RedHat 5.2 vnc server problem
	Re: running server when logging out