List:       vnc-list
Subject:    RE: Please Need some help ...Cascading screens...
From:       "Long, Phillip GOSS" <Phillip.Long () gossinternational ! com>
Date:       2007-11-06 19:11:28

Jack Marcus wrote:
>Hi, hoping somebody can help me.  I am attempting to connect using
Ultra VNC
>to a VNC machine.  Both machines are running WIN XP sp2.  When I
connect from
>the Ultra VNC machine, I get prompted for the password, I enter it and
then I
>get a continuous showing of cascading screens.  Does anybody have any
idea
>how
>to correct this.
>Thanks
>Jack

I seem to recall an earlier post in which somebody had connected to
his own machine, which opened a window displaying the window opened
to display a window containg the window open to display ... U get the
picture.  Perhaps this has something to do with using RealVNC with
Ultra VNC, too.

--Phil

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its
subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other
use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender
immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses
is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed
by this e-mail.