List:       vnc-list
Subject:    =?koi8-r?Q?Xvnc_can't_connect_more_then_2_vncviewers_=22read=3A_Connection_reset_by_peer_(104)=22.?=
From:       "ex." <chastity () inbox ! ru>
Date:       2007-04-30 15:23:30

Hello!
I have Xvnc (vnc-4.1.2-1 Free Edition) on Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10. Connecting
with 4.1.2 vncviewer (RealVNC Free Edition) from Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10.
First and second connection connecting at the same time is ok. But I get disconnected
every third attempt with messages like the following: "read: Connection reset by peer
(104)".
My /etc/xinetd.d/vnc file is:

service vnc1
{
         socket_type = stream
         protocol = tcp
         wait = no
         user = nobody
         server = /usr/bin/Xvnc
         server_args = :1 -inetd -once -query localhost -geometry 1024x768 -
depth 16 SecurityType=None
         type = UNLISTED
         port = 5901
}
The service is up and running. Firewall (for testing purposes) is off.
I need 10 VNC connections at the same time (terminal server).
Please help!