List:       vnc-list
Subject:    RE: Remote desktop & VNC
From:       "David Alvarez Quiroga" <daq.telvent_danmark () mail ! dk>
Date:       2007-03-20 7:31:25

Hi,
when I try to connect through Windows remote desktop to machine running VNC
server E4.2.9 I have got a windows message telling me machine does not allow
doing remote desktop.
I have double checked Remote desktop configuration and there is nothing
regarding to it which prevents forom accesing from another computer so I
concluded it must be related to VNC server.
I read somewhere in Internet, not in VNC list or page, VNC and Remote
desktop are not compatible but since I made them work under VNC E4.1.2 I
still have my doubts.

Best regards.

David Alvarez