List:       vnc-list
Subject:    I need an urgent help in VNC and ssh tunneling
From:       KAUSAR SHAIKH <kausar_m_s () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2006-03-28 11:02:40

I need an urgent help in VNC and ssh tunneling. I want
to write an web based java+jsp application which will
allow me control the remote desktop. I had planed to
use VNC without making any changes to it. I thought I
will right command like
vncviewer ipAddressOfRemoteMachine : display .
My requirement will be any user which is using my
application have to install the VNC too.
My problem is my command is getting executed but where
My application is deployed. I wanted to execute the
command on client machine.

I know this not the problem of VNC but I dont know how
to achive this through. Is it possible through java?