List:       vnc-list
Subject:    Re: 3G network
From:       "Scott C. Best" <sbest () best ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 21:02:02

Kim:

 	Hello! Have you given EchoVNC a try? It was built
to help with RealVNC connection concerns like yours.

 	It works like this: install EchoVNC on both your
VNC Server and VNC Viewer PC's. You then connect the two
EchoVNC clients to the same echoServer which you operate.
Once connected to the same echoServer, you can initiate
VNC sessions from one to the other without needing to know
anyone's IP address, and without having to adjust any
firewall or router settings. And the data traffic is secured
with 128-bit AES encryption.

 	You can learn more here: "http://www.EchoVNC.com".
It's free, Windows-only, and open-source.

cheers,
Scott