List:       vnc-list
Subject:    RE: VNC-List digest, Vol 1 #1363 - 29 msgs
From:       "James Weatherall" <jnw () realvnc ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 15:56:05

Geoff,

Upgrading the viewer installation will only affect the native Windows VNC
Viewer, not the Java Viewer, so that fact that you've suddenly started
getting errors from both indicates that something else must have also been
changed at the time that you upgraded, that has broken things in some way.

When you get Connection Reset By Peer errors, check the Application Event
Log on the server computer, which will contain log entries from WinVNC4
describing the reason for the disconnect.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.