List:       vnc-list
Subject:    Re: Ctrl+Alt+Del from linux Fedora to Windows Machine
From:       Grant McDorman <grant.mcdorman () cedara ! com>
Date:       2004-07-27 17:28:48

Daniel Klingenberg wrote:
> Anyone,
>

> Need to be able to send Ctrl+Alt+Del to windows machines from Vnc4.0 in
> Linux Fedora Core 2.  Any suggestions?  If you right click on the VNC
> taskbar box it only gives you Linux options to move the window and modify
> how it the window works.  There are no VNC type choices.  If I do
> Ctrl+Alt+Del it asks if I want to log out of Linux.

Presumably you're running KDE, where this is a default key binding. One
way to fix this is to change, or remove, the keybinding from the Control
Center (under KDE 3.1, it's Regional & Accessiblity/ Keyboard Shortcuts.)

(It's also possible that Gnome has this keybinding; I don't run Gnome,
though, so I don't know.)
--

Grant McDorman <grant.mcdorman@cedara.com>, Sr. Software Design Consultant
Cedara Software Corp.  <URL:http://www.cedara.com>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a \
VNC-List mailing list
VNC-List@realvnc.com
To remove yourself from the list visit: