List:       vnc-list
Subject:    How to connect ...
From:       "CK Computers" <panther () tower ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-05-31 1:08:14

I am attempting to use VNC to connect to a computer on a LAN from the
internet.

So far, I use VPN to connect to the server across the internet. I can then
run VNC to that PC fine, but what I want to do is connect to another PC on
the LAN, not the server. So far I can only open a VNC to the server, then
open a VNC on that server to the computer in question. Is there a way to do
so directly?

So, I would love to be able to say something like
  Connection details: server:pc2
which would connect to pc2 routed through the server.

Does VNC support something like this?

I have noted that radmin does, but I can't afford this product.

Joshua Davidson
CK Computers
Mob: 041 995 4246
ABN: 72 994 501 24