List:       vnc-list
Subject:    RE: Default Settings on VNCVIEWER
From:       Paul Simon <PSimon () chestnut ! org>
Date:       2002-04-30 14:06:23

Thanks guys...

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Wyllie [mailto:dwyllie@s-un.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 3:15 AM
To: vnc-list@uk.research.att.com
Cc: PSimon@chestnut.org

Paul,

You can do this by adding some commands to the shortcut for your
VNCViewer...

For example: "C:\Program Files\TightVNC\vncviewer.exe" /8bit
I use this cos some of the links are only 64k to some of the offices
that I have to access. And it saves me some time clicking on options and
enabling 8bit _every_ time I use it :)

That is the "Target" for my shortcut to the TightVNC viewer which I use.

You can add pretty much any of the options to the command line shortcut,
just goto a command prompt, and use vncviewer /? from where your
vncviewer.exe sits.

Hope this helps you,

Dan