List:       vnc-list
Subject:    RE: New Home
From:       "Andrew van der Stock" <ajv () greebo ! net>
Date:       2002-04-28 11:11:06

If no alternative can be found, can someone who runs the VNC list please
contact me - I *can* find a home for the list. But I'd prefer to see
what the team has in mind first. :-)

Personally, if I were AT&T ORL, if they really do have a trademark on
VNC, I'd be chasing down the vnc.com, vnc.org and vnc.net domain
squatters. A cheapish letter from a lawyer asking for an ICANN UDR
mediation session usually suffices.

vnc Squatters:

.com jonathan@LAMG.COM (26 Oct 1995) - this one is nearly okay, except
that it's still parked after all these years.
.org (opensrs is down).
.net thierry@internetbizops.com (8 Aug 2001) definitely squatting

Andrew