List:       vnc-list
Subject:    Re: OSXvnc: Screen Trashed In Viewer
From:       Adrian Umpleby <a.umpleby () ic ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-26 23:39:13

>> I have word that new and improved version should be here
>> "very soon now".
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> > I'm running OSXvnc 0.6 under OS X 10.1.4, but when I connect with a
>> > viewer, the screen appears garbled. I get multiple horizontal copies of
>> > everything. What's going on? Is anybody still maintaining OSXvnc?
>
>Good to hear. In the meantime, is there a fix?

Which viewer are you using? Can you try a different one?

Also, what is the screen depth? (Both of your OSX Mac, and the settings
in the viewer.) Can you change it and then restart the OSXVnc server to
see if it makes a difference? (Have you changed the depth since you
started your OSXVnc server? -I don't know if it can cope with that, since
I've never tried it...)

Bye!

Adrian