List:       visual-tcl
Subject:    [vtcl] Vtcl.. On Solaris, what happens to menu???
From:       shylabanu <girish () sharada ! ncore ! soft ! net>
Date:       1998-07-18 1:37:24

Hey friends..

till now I was working in tcl on Windows NT
now the code that I have generated has to be ported to Solaris

everything is fine.. but problems with menu
has anyone solution..
Thanks in advance

************
**** piece of code...
*************

toplevel $MainWind -class Toplevel \
   -menu $MainWind.menubar -takefocus 1

wm focusmodel $MainWind passive
wm geometry $MainWind 600x450+50+50
wm maxsize $MainWind 925 544
wm minsize $MainWind 104 1
wm overrideredirect $MainWind 0
wm resizable $MainWind 0 0
wm title $MainWind "5300 DSLAM Device Manager"

menu $MainWind.menubar -tearoff 0

$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
     -label Map -menu $MainWind.menubar.map -underline 0 \
	 -command {set MessageAtEnd "Contains commands for General
configuration and exit"}
$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
    -label Edit -menu $MainWind.menubar.edit -underline 0 \
	-command {set MessageAtEnd "Contains commands for editing the selected
options"}
$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
    -label Performance -menu $MainWind.menubar.perf -underline 0 \
	-command {set MessageAtEnd "command to see Performance options"}
$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
    -label Fault -menu $MainWind.menubar.fault -underline 0 \
	-command {set MessageAtEnd "Contains commands for Fault level
configurations and Trap Enabling " }
$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
    -label Tools -menu $MainWind.menubar.tools -underline 0 \
	-command {set MessageAtEnd "Contains command to run available tools"}
$MainWind.menubar add cascade \
    -label Help -menu $MainWind.menubar.help -underline 0 \
	-command {set MessageAtEnd "Contains commnads to displaying Help"}

Regards
Hamps

--
   //// //// / Girish B Hampali Processor Systems (India) pvt ltd
  /__/ /__  /  E-mail : loafer@innocent.com  ph : 2273090,2244883