List:       visual-tcl
Subject:    [vtcl] Stacking Order
From:       hermanns () conti ! de
Date:       1998-07-02 8:30:48

Greetings,

I have installed Excced 5.1.3 on a WinNT 4.0 Platform . I have a GUI
applications written with VTCL  on  a sparc solaris 5.3 system.  The
applications runs on the sparc system and is displayed by Exceed on a PC . I
have a problem with, I think the stacking order of the windows.

I have a menubutton with two submenues. When I click on then Menubotton then
the menu is posted. I click on the submenubotton an a new Window is opened.
everything is ok !! Then I close the second window and click again on the
menubutton. Now is the submenu behind the toplevelwindow. I must select an
other window or minimize and  maximize the window, then everythink is  already
ok .

Could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Roland Hermanns                         E-mail: hermanns@conti.de
Continental AG, Uniroyal Aachen         Tel.  : +49.241.5193672