List:       visual-tcl
Subject:    multiple listbox selection
From:       Mark Hutchinson <markh () manhatten ! prestel ! co ! uk>
Date:       1997-08-20 17:16:16

Has anyone got ideas how I can implement a win95 -type approach to list =
selection from a listbox. I.e I want to be able to select one item, then =
either shift-select another and have everything else in between =
highlight, or control-select and highlight that item in addition to the =
first.

Mark Hutchinson			"I love it when a plan comes together"