List:       visual-tcl
Subject:    Re: [vtcl-user] C functions in vtcl
From:       Christian_Gavin () logitech ! com
Date:       2002-07-08 16:16:09

Well, if I am right, there is a tool called SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and
Interface Generator) that can be used to call C/C++ code from Tcl. With
this tool you can create loadable DLLs for Tcl.

I believe the project is hosted on SourceForge now.

CG

> ---------+------------------------------------->
> > Thomas REULOS             |
> > <thomastin@rocketmail.com>|
> > Sent by:                  |
> > vtcl-user-admin@lists.sour|
> > ceforge.net               |
> > >

> > 07/08/2002 01:22 AM       |
> > >
> ---------+------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                   \
|  |        To:      vtcl-user@lists.sourceforge.net                                  \
|  |        cc:                                                                       \
|  |        Fax to:                                                                   \
|  |        Subject: [vtcl-user] C functions in vtcl                                  \
|  |                                                                                  \

Hi everyone,

I would like to include files written in C so that
they could be executed when i press a button on my
interface for example.
These are very long files i wouldn't want to write
again in tcl.
Does anyone know how to do that?

thanks in advance!
thomas reulos (french user of vtcl)