List:       visual-tcl
Subject:    Re: [vtcl-user] Query
From:       digidietze () t-online ! de (Josua Dietze)
Date:       2002-01-03 7:30:41

> So, my query is how to open an existing /running application based on
> TCL/TK in Vtcl  .......... Any tips on this are highly appreciated ....

Put all your code in procedures and add these to a new vtcl project.
Call widget generating proc from "main" (don't use "." as toplevel).
This way you can only add new toplevels with vtcl.

or

rebuild your widgets completely with vtcl and add the rest of your code
as procedures. I think that's the only way to control all widgets from
vtcl.

P.S.: kindly set your mail program from "HTML format" to "plain text"
please.

--
Josua Dietze
---------