List:       vim-multibyte
Subject:    Vim presentation on WAN
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2000-07-12 13:13:21

Invitation for Vim presentation

There will be a presentation about Vim on the WAN event (We Are Networking).
This is a camp site in the north-east of Holland where computer enthousiasts
meet for a week.  More info about WAN: http://www.wan.nl .

I will do the presentation on Saturday July 29, starting at 14:30h.  Everybody
is welcome to listen and discuss about Vim.  If possible, there will also be a
workshop to tackle some Vim issues.  Perhaps we can implement a new feature
together?

There is an entrance fee, they provide a whole program for that.  Before my
presentation there is another one on Sendmail.  You can spend the night there
(if you bring a tent).  I have never been there before, but it looks like
there is going to be a lot of fun besides the serious computer stuff.

Depending on the audience the presentation will be in Dutch or English.  There
will be plenty of time to meet Vim users and developers (and me!).

--
Microsoft's definition of a boolean: TRUE, FALSE, MAYBE
"Embrace and extend"...?

///  Bram Moolenaar     Bram@moolenaar.net     http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\
\\\  Vim: http://www.vim.org      ICCF Holland: http://iccf-holland.org  ///