List:       vim-mac
Subject:    =?us-ascii?Q?help=20with=20vim?=
From:       <GCummins () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2006-06-09 15:01:32

Hello,
I am still the newone for UNIX and opensource, exactly for the VIM
editor. I am using Mac os 10.3.9 and the newest vim 7 for Panther. I
have some simple questions that should be useful for working in vim
for me:

1. How to set up the startup preferences in vim, so that I will able
to view my favourite colorscheme and window size without changing it
after vim started up
2. I was searching for the czech spelling dictionary for vim, is
there any one?
3 Can I open MS Word files in VIM?

Plase write me if you will have a little free time for this plant
things,
Thank you,

--
George Cummins