List:       vim-mac
Subject:    setting cdpath, etc
From:       Mike Blonder <z568jdw () direcway ! com>
Date:       2006-03-25 10:51:26

Hi.

I have to run a plugin with VIM 6.4.  Does anyone know the syntax with
MAC OS X 10.3.9 to set the cdpath variable for bash shell?  I am
getting an error message that Vim can't find a key directory in cdpath.
Also, it appears that VIM 6.4 for Mac OS X 10.3.9 is already set for
Python support, correct, or do I need to include a PYTHONPATH statement
in vimrc?

Thanks

Mike