List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Kibaale: The Movie, now on Google video
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2006-02-08 10:21:52

This is about Vim's charity project, again.

The video I announced yesterday is now also available on Google Video.
This requires Flash 7.

You can the main video and the extras on the Google Video site:

	http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=iccf

You can find more information and links to all the files here:

	http://iccf-holland.org/themovie.html	(English)
	http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html	(Dutch)

I'm also looking into Bittorrent.  I won't be able to do this myself
though, help is welcome.

Bram Moolenaar

--
GALAHAD: No, please.  Please! I can defeat them!  There's only a hundred.
GIRLS:   He will beat us easily.  We haven't a chance.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///