List:       vim-mac
Subject:    GVIM crashed after installing OS X Tiger.
From:       Unnsse Khan <untz () san ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-05-03 7:41:08

Hello,

I installed the latest incarnation of the Mac OS X operating system, today:
OS X 10.4 (Tiger). The installation DVD also came with XCode 2.0.

I don=B9t know what happened but for some odd reason, I receive and error
message every time I try to run GVIM.

The error message is as follows:

Last login: Mon May  2 22:03:42 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
Raven:~ untz$ gvim
Raven:~ untz$ dyld: Library not loaded:
/System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/CORE/libperl.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Vim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim
  Reason: image not found

I don=B9t know whether my installation of XCode 2.0 or OS X Tiger caused this=
,
because a few days ago on OS X 10.3, I was coding in GVIM, and everything
was going smoothly.

GVIM also doesn=B9t run when I click on its alias on the Desktop or in Hard
drive / Applications / gvim.app!

Has anyone else experienced this problem, before?

With thanks,

Unnsse