List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Can't get a gui vim for Mac OS 10.3
From:       Cynthia Johnson <cejohnson () iglou ! com>
Date:       2005-02-21 7:29:40

I just updated my system from 10.2 to 10.3. Since doing so, the old vim
gui no longer works.

I downloaded the vim gui at http://macvim.org/OSX/index.html. After
unzipping and unpacking the tar file, I typed:

open Vim.app

The dock made space for a new application--but then the application
quit. The same thing happened if I double clicked on the icon.

I have successfully downloaded and built from the source code for unix.
But I only get a vim for the shell, without the gui.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Paul