List:       vim-mac
Subject:    updated vim binaries for OS X
From:       Benji Fisher <benji () member ! AMS ! org>
Date:       2004-03-24 17:12:05

Vim.app fans:

     There have been over 100 official patches in the last month!  A few
of those (in the 6.2.290 to 6.2.300 range, I think) were specifically
for the Mac OS X version.  (You saw them here first ...)  A few days
ago, Peter Cucka uploaded 6.2.367 for Jaguar, and today I uploaded
6.2.399 for Panther.  Please give these a try.

     With the latest official patches, the transparency patches do not
apply cleanly.  I was not able to reach Eckehard Berns's web site to
check for an updated version, so the version I just posted does not have
this feature.  I am not sure about encoding; was that already fixed in
one of the official patches?

     One more item for the wish list:  can someone add support for the
Toolbar?  Not that I would use it myself (keyboard junkie that I am),
but some people would like this.

					--Benji Fisher