Yes I tried and it doesn't work either. I'm wondering how I'm going to do to get out of this list if even the maillist manage doesn't want me out :-) Really a weird problem... Florent On 19 mars 04, at 00:15, Benji Fisher wrote: > Did you try something of the form > vim-mac-unsubscribe-john=host.domain@vim.org > (for john@host.org)? Since your mails to the list are getting through, > you should not have to do this, but it might help anyway. Check the > headers of the mails you get from the list to see what address the list > uses for you. > -- Florent Pillet, Code Segment florent.pillet@wanadoo.fr Developer tools and end-user products for Palm OS & Mac OS X ICQ: 117292463 http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fpillet