List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Re: Re(2): Building Carbon version with Unix Makefile
From:       "Eric Y. Kow" <m5a08d7bsbdi001 () sneakemail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-15 14:59:40

Eric Kow wrote:

> Here's an integrated patch to vim 6.2.121
>
> Problem:    Mac: resource files not found
>                  installation documentation out of synch
>                  Recursive entries in Makefile (M4_FLAGS)
>                  Makefile contains comments for completed TODO tasks
> Solution:   Do not truncate "Vim.app" from vim path when searching for
>             runtime.
>             Simplify src/INSTALLmac.txt
>             Rename M4_FLAGS to M4_FLAGS_OSX
>             Remove spurious Makefile comments
> Files:	    src/Makefile, src/INSTALLmac.txt, src/misc1.c
>
> > > 1) There is a TODO in the Makefile that says "move runtime to=20
> > >    the Vim pkg"... this is now done and should be removed :-)
>
> See attached patch
>
> > > 2) This calls a simplified doc, no?
>
> See attached patch
>
> > > 3) Does OS 9 prevent us from using the Steibler icons?
> > >    If not, we might as well include them, eh?
>
> See attached icon from Douglas Stebila (put in src directory).
> Hope it doesn't break something for OS 9.

Thanks.  I'll include this and verify if it works for me.

238. You think faxes are old-fashioned.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///          Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.Vim.org          \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///