List:       vim-mac
Subject:    new home for Carbon Vim (Mac OSX)
From:       Benji Fisher <benji () member ! AMS ! org>
Date:       2002-07-30 23:02:34

      Thanks to Patrick Curtain, there is a new home page for the Carbon
version of Vim (Mac OSX only):  http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX .  The site
is still Under Construction, but I think it is now usable, and does not
contain any grave errors.  My mac.com address will point to this new
site until Apple pulls the plug, after 30 September 2002.  The other Mac
Vim developers are welcome to space on this site.

      I have uploaded the latest binary, including patches up to
6.1.141.  I did not include the latest gettext/iconv patch from MURAOKA
Taro, since it gave me errors.  As soon as I see a version of this patch
that works for me, I will include it.  In the current version, all the
menus are labeled in English.

      Please test the site and let me know if there are any problems.

					--Benji Fisher