List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Re: MacVim - one version? cvs?
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2002-07-27 19:27:31

Dany St-Amant wrote:

>   I have been away from the Vim code for a while, but here's the
> "different" version of Vim for MacOS (excluding the selection
> of feature such as huge, big, perl, tcl, etc)

Does this summarize the same info as what's found at:

	http://vim.sourceforge.net/new/download.php#mac

If not, please suggest how to update this.

- Bram

48. You get a tatoo that says "This body best viewed with Netscape 3.1 or
    higher."

 ///  Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@moolenaar.net -- http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\
///   Creator of Vim -- http://vim.sf.net -- ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim   \\\
\\\           Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.a-a-p.org           ///