List:       vim-dev
Subject:    hi, question about cscope!
From:       Chao Zheng <chaozx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-28 15:32:31

Hi, I hope it's ok to send email about cscope to this list.

We are currently using PHP as the main dev tool.  And I wanted a nice
"grep" tool that also indexes my sources so that I don't have to wait
a long time to find strings.  That's how I ended up testing cscope.
It has all the good stuff, but does it work for other languages than
C/C++, like PHP?  If not, is there something else anyone can suggest
me to use as a grep tool that has stored indexes?

Good job on VIM!  I am hoping I can help in the future.  I love VIM.

Thanks, later,
--
- ZhiChao Zheng
{