List:       vim-dev
Subject:    vimgrep % bug?
From:       Valery Kondakoff <strauss () nncron ! ru>
Date:       2005-01-22 12:26:20

Hello, vim-gurus!

I'm testing the Vim7.0aa (2004 Jan 20) under WinXP Pro SP2.

There is a small problem that I have found: the 'internal' grep
(vimgrep) does not understand the '%' symbol as a file name on command
line.

For example I can use smth like ':grep test %' to search the current
file, but when I try to enter ':vimgrep /test/ %' I receive an error
'Can not open file "%"'.

Is this intentional?

--
Best regards,
 Valery Kondakoff                          mailto:strauss@nncron.ru

PGP key: mailto:pgp-public-keys@keys.pgp.net?subject=GET%20strauss@nncron.ru

np: Fennesz: Happy Audio (Endless Summer)