List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: text table edit to produce restructruedtext
From:       Steve Hall <digitect () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-01-21 21:53:39

From: solo turn, Jan 21, 2005 3:38 PM

> hi,
>
> i was wondering how i could edit a text table like in
> http://table.sourceforge.net/ with vim? this would be useful to
> produce restructuredtext (http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html),
> which can be used as wiki syntax for wikis like moinmoin.

I am quite certain something like could be done. It's really just a
simple scheme of mappings that analyze the nearby conditions and react
accordingly. Several of the game scripts do this as well as most of
the Cream (cream.sf.net) environment. For a price, I'd be willing to
write script to do this. (As I'm sure others here would. :)

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]