List:       vim-dev
Subject:    dynamic vimdiff
From:       Walter Briscoe <wbriscoe () ponle ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-07-28 11:17:00

This is a MIME message

I have been working on removing the fixed limit on the number of files
which vim can simultaneously diffthis.

The limit is 4 and is controlled by the DB_COUNT macro in diff.c.

I have code I believe to be wrong.

I would appreciate a scenario which breaks it.

The reason my code is wrong is that I do not adjust the number of
elements in df_lnum or df_count when I change DB_COUNT.

I lack code using "for (p = first_diff; p != NULL; p = p->df_next)" to
adjust those number of elements.

I am alarmed I am unable to break the code without those adjustments.

My work in progress is:

["src.diff.c.dif.gz" (application/octet-stream)]

--
Walter Briscoe